If you are using Google Chrome as your web browser to stream our videos and are receiving a message that says, "Sorry there was an issue with playback," you may need to disable your hardware acceleration. To do this, you will:
- Open your Chrome browser and type the following in the URL bar: chrome://flags.
- Then, scroll down until you see the setting "Disable hard-ware accelerated video decode."
- Look for the button that says "Enable," and click it so that it changes to "Disable."
- After doing this, clear your cookies, history and cache (key in Ctrl + Shift + Delete).
- You will need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- Log in to www.rightnowmediaatwork.org and begin streaming videos.