If you can't log in, please be sure to check the following:
- Is your password correct? Be sure your caps lock is not on.
- Is your email address typed correctly?
- Make sure the password you have chosen is between 8-15 characters.
- Are you using the email address you used to register your account?
- Use the "Forgot Password" link if your email address is already in our system.
- If your browser has an outdated login cookie, you will want to clear cookies so that a fresh one is loaded.
- Did you receive an email invitation from your company? If not, you can ask them for one.
- Do you receive an error message? If so, follow the steps below.
What does the error message say?
- "The email address or password provided is incorrect."
- "Great News! It seems that you already have an account."
- "Oops- Looks like something went wrong"
- "I'm seeing a different error message."
“The email address or password provided is incorrect.”
If you are seeing this error message, there are several things that you can try.
- Make sure that the password you set up is between 8 - 15 characters. If it isn't, you may need to use the "forgot password"link to create a new one.
- If you have multiple email addresses, you might want to try one of the others in case your profile was set up using a different email address. Once you have logged in, you can always change it to the preferred email address by going to "Edit my Profile" in the top-right corner.
- Make sure you didn't misspell the email address and/or password. These are both case-sensitive, so make sure your caps-lock is turned off.
- If the invitation you received was forwarded from another person's email address, you need to request a new invitation. Each invitation is unique to that email address, so they can't be shared. You can ask one of your leaders to send you a new invitation through the RightNow Media @ Work contacts page.
“Great News! It seems that you already have an account.”
- If you see the screen above, it most likely means that you already have an account in our database. This could be through bluefishtv.com, store.rightnow.org, or one of our conference sites. In this case, the page above would be looking for the password you used with the previous account. If you don't remember it, you can use the "forgot your password" link.
- If the invitation you received was forwarded from another person's email address, you would need to request a new invitation. Each invitation is unique to that email address, so they can't be shared. You can ask one of your leaders to send you a new invitation through the RightNow Media @ Work contacts page.
- If someone else used your invitation to set up their profile, they won't be able to log into the account either. You can use the "forgot password" link to create a new password that will be associated with your email address. After this, you can log in and go to "Edit my profile" in the top-right corner to change any profile settings.
“Oops- Looks like something went wrong”
- If you are seeing this error, it often means that our login authentication is being blocked. This can happen if cookies are blocked in your web browser. In most cases, we find that some type of security software is blocking the browser cookies, such as a firewall, antivirus, or some type of web security.
- If you are on an office network or company computer, you may need to speak with someone in IT to find out what could be preventing you from logging in.
- If this is your personal computer/network, you could temporarily disable any security software on your computer just long enough to test it again. If it works with security disabled, then that's likely what's causing the issue. You can re-enable your security and check with the creator of that software to find out how to allow rightnowmediaatwork.org as a trusted site.
- Another possibility is that a browser extension is blocking you from logging in. You can learn more about extensions here.
I'm seeing a different error message
If you are seeing a different error message than the ones described above, you may need to contact our technical support team submitting a request or by calling us at 972-560-4000.