Great news! If you'd like to send a training post to someone and find that they don't have an active account, you can invite them and send the post at the same time. Simply find the post you would like to send and choose "Send Post" on the left-hand side. Next, type their email address in the "To" box at the top and choose "Send" at the bottom. If they have an active RightNow Media @ Work account, they will receive the post. If they don't have a RightNow Media @ Work account, they will receive an email invitation to set up their account, and they will receive the post. The recipient will need to accept the invitation and be able to login before they can open the training post that was sent to them.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload other people's content to use in my training posts?
- Can I send a training post to someone who doesn't have an account?
- How do I insert a link into my training post?
- I received a training post; where can I find it?
- How do I view responses?
- Why is there an error when viewing a video that I uploaded to a training post?
- Why can't I edit a training course?
- Can I create a training post out of a session from the library?
- How can I add PDF/Word/PowerPoint articles to my training post?
- How do I let someone else send training posts?