In our training library, we have customizable training posts and training courses—a collection of posts that our publishing team has built. Courses can be identified by the white "Course" tag in the upper-left corner (shown below). While training posts can be customized, training courses are only available to send "as-is," so there currently isn't any way to edit them.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload other people's content to use in my training posts?
- Can I send a training post to someone who doesn't have an account?
- How do I insert a link into my training post?
- I received a training post; where can I find it?
- How do I view responses?
- Why is there an error when viewing a video that I uploaded to a training post?
- Why can't I edit a training course?
- Can I create a training post out of a session from the library?
- How can I add PDF/Word/PowerPoint articles to my training post?
- How do I let someone else send training posts?