Absolutely! However, only the account Owner will be able to add content to custom channels. If you are the Owner and have already built a custom channel, simply view your training post and click the "Add to Channel" option on the post. If you have not built a custom channel yet, please visit our article on Adding a Custom Channel.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload other people's content to use in my training posts?
- Can I send a training post to someone who doesn't have an account?
- How do I insert a link into my training post?
- I received a training post; where can I find it?
- How do I view responses?
- Why is there an error when viewing a video that I uploaded to a training post?
- Why can't I edit a training course?
- Can I create a training post out of a session from the library?
- How can I add PDF/Word/PowerPoint articles to my training post?
- How do I let someone else send training posts?