With your initial launch of RightNow Media @ Work, every employee in your organization will receive an email to activate an account. However, companies grow, and turnover happens, so we must keep the platform visible to remind employees to create an account and capture those who may have never seen the initial launch email. We suggest every company relaunches 1 to 2 times per year, depending on the size of the company. It is an extremely simple process. We ask that you send us an updated email list throughout the year to ensure that everyone who has joined your company can join RightNow Media @ Work. Here are some suggestions on how to make the most of each relaunch:
- We will work with you to coordinate an internal email invitation that clearly communicates the platform and its uses to your employees (you will need to add RightNow Media @ Work to your safe senders list).
- We will provide a RightNow Media @ Work intro flier for you to add to your new-hire packets. This will have your business’ exclusive invitation code if they prefer to sign up via one of our apps rather than an email link.
- Give away a gift as incentive to create an account.
- Have a study or quick video prepared to go through as a company after the launch. You will see usage of the site climb if there is a direct next step following the launch.
- Send a personal testimony to your company or team about how you have benefited from the resource.
- Capture testimonies from your employees. For us to capture stories from the people who have found benefit from the resource, we will provide you a link (https://rightnowmedia.formstack.com/forms/at _work_ story) to send in your personal note during the relaunch. It is best to do this during a relaunch so that those who have already activated accounts can provide a story or two about why they are thankful for the platform and how it may have helped their marriage or the quality time they get with their kids.
- RightNow Media @ Work is a great gift to give to not just your employees but also their spouses and kids. To ensure families know about it, be intentional to highlight content specifically for families.