We are excited that your organization has chosen RightNow Media @ Work as a way to teach, lead, and invest in your leadership and employees.
In our experience working with over 15,000 organizations, we know that often life happens. The information we have gathered through these experiences has brought us to the conclusion that weekly emails are the best way to connect with those using RightNow Media @ Work so that they remain informed, engaged, and passionate.
There are a few things that you should know about the email communications that we send:
- All the content we share in these emails is already part of the RightNow Media @ Work Library. These are not intended to introduce new sales opportunities; they are strictly informative.
- Each user has control over whether or not they receive this type of communication. If a User would prefer to not hear from us in this way, they can choose to “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of one of the emails they have received.
- These emails ONLY go to users who have successfully created a profile. If they still have a pending invitation, they will not receive these emails.
- Our email communications are sent once per week, on Tuesdays, and do not always include Users. The choice of recipient depends on what content we are featuring.
- The value of RightNow Media @ Work only exists if people are utilizing the content. Everyone has a busy schedule and can forget the resources they have freely available to them. To help the organization remind their Users about their free access to RightNow Media @ Work, we highlight various content on a regular basis.
We understand that it is important to not bombard or overwhelm Users with these campaigns. We truly strive to inform, empower, and engage, not to frustrate, annoy, or distract. If you have any questions or concerns, we would love to hear from you to get your input. Please contact us through our help page or by calling 972-560-4000.