When Do I Use join.me?
Join.me is a remote viewing service that we use for all our Demos and Workshops. It allows you to see our screen so that we can give you a tour of our site and show you how to navigate through RightNow Media @ Work. In special cases, we can also use join.me so that our technical support team can view your computer screen and correct any problem that you might be having.
Using join.me for a Demo or Workshop
- Start by going to me in your web browser.
- Your RightNow Media @Work account manager will give you a session number.
- Enter that number into the box labeled "join meeting," and press the play button.
- You should now be connected, and the Demo or Workshop can begin.
Using join.me for Technical Support
You may be asked to share your screen with a technical support representative while you are discussing an issue on the phone. These instructions will help you get started.
- Start by going to me and selecting "start meeting."
- Choose "save file" to begin the download process (this should take about 1 minute).
- Find the download and run the file "join.me.exe" to install the program.
- Once the program is installed, it should open on its own.
Please let the technical support specialist know the session number that appears at the top of your screen.